The Finance Bill Sub-Committee hears evidence from officials from HMRC and HM Treasury as part of its ongoing inquiry into the Finance Bill 2016. This is the final evidence of the inquiry.
Monday 8 February in Committee Room 4, Palace of Westminster
- Brian Redford, Director, Specialist Personal Tax, HMRC
- Emma Churchill, Director of Process Transformation, HMRC
- Cerys McDonald, Deputy Director, Personal Tax, HM Treasury
The Sub-Committee asks the witnesses about:
- How HMRC and HM Treasury intend to communicate the changes to the personal and dividend taxation to tax-payers.
- The impact of simple assessments and digital tax accounts.
- The effectiveness of the Office of Tax Simplification.
Image: Parliamentary copyright