The Foreign Affairs Committee has established a sub-committee to examine the UK’s role in interrupting the flow of financing to ISIL. All members of the Committee are members of the Sub-committee, which is chaired by John Baron MP.
Tuesday 2 February 2016, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
- Luay al-Khateeb, Executive Director, Iraq Energy Institute
- David Butter, Associate Fellow, Chatham House
- Tom Keatinge, Director, Centre for Financial Crime and Security Studies, Royal United Services Institute
- Rim Turkmani, Senior Research Fellow, LSE
- Güçlü Cem Işik, Deputy Chief of Mission, Turkish Embassy in London
Image: Parliamentary copyright