The Culture, Media and Sport Committee takes evidence from broadband operators and council representatives as part of its inquiry into establishing world-class connectivity throughout the UK.
Wednesday 3 February 2016, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- David Williams, Chief Executive, Avanti Communications Group plc
- Steve Maine, Chief Executive, WiSpire Ltd
- Ian Gray, Director, Programme Delivery, West Yorkshire Combined Authority
- Councillor Jonathan Glanz, Westminster City Council
- Keri Denton, Programme Director, Connecting Devon and Somerset