A Time Travel Adventure
This specially commissioned theatre piece plus accompanying workshops provides students with an opportunity to find out more about Parliament and the history of democracy.
There are two accompanying workshops:
- Women and the vote
- Changes to children's rights over the years
Aimed at year 4,5 and 6 students this outreach opportunity is available to primary schools in the East and parts of the South East of England, including Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk & Suffolk.
Schools can book either a performance, or a performance plus workshop.
This Outreach event also supports schools in the delivery of SMSC and British Values.
- Free of charge
- Bookings now open till December 2015
- Aimed at years 4 to 6
- The play lasts approximately 45 minutes
- Workshops last 40 minutes each
- Students can take part in both workshops over the course of 90 minutes, or you can choose to split the group between the two
- Available only to primary schools in East Anglia and parts of the South East
To find out more and book a Theatre in Education session for your school in the autumn term please e-mail Annette Colgan at email@example.com .