Candidates and agents at Northern Ireland Assembly elections
This page contains our guidance and resources on how to comply with the rules on spending for candidates and agents at the Northern Ireland Assembly election on 5 May 2016.
If you are looking for guidance on standing for election in Northern Ireland please visit the Electoral Office for Northern Ireland website.
This part covers:
- The types of election spending
- The regulated period
- What candidate spending is
- Managing candidate spending
- Splitting candidate spending
- Recording and reporting spending