Justice Committee holds its fourth evidence session for its inquiry into the impact of changes to civil legal aid under the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act (LASPO) 2012.
Wednesday 19 November 2014, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Lord Low of Dalston, Chair; and
- James Sandbach, Campaign and Research Manager, Low Commission
- Elisabeth Davies, Chair; and
- Steve Brooker, Advisor, Legal Services Consumer Panel
- David Holland, Chief Executive; and
- James O’Connell, Head of Policy, Institute of Paralegals