The Scottish Affairs Committee takes evidence from NGO Global Witness, HMRC and the Institute of Chartered Accountants Scotland (ICAS) on the impact of the system of land ownership in Scotland, the current system of tax reliefs and "offshore" ownership of land, and the implications of reform.
Wednesday 21 January 2015, Committee Room 6, Palace of Westminster
- Mike Crabtree and Adrian Cooper, Specialist Personal Tax directorate
- Wayne Strangwood, CT, International and Stamps directorate, HMRC
- Richard Murphy, Tax Research UK
- Megan MacInnes, Head of Land team, Global Witness
- James Robertson, Chartered Accountant on behalf of ICAS