Culture, Media and Sport Committee holds the third evidence session of its tourism inquiry. Issues explored include international tourism and seaside destinations.
Tuesday 6 January 2015, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Mark Tanzer, Chief Executive, ABTA
- Deirdre Wells, Chief Executive, UKinbound
- Brigid Simmonds, Chief Executive, British Beer & Pub Association
- Councillor John Beesley, Leader of Bournemouth Borough Council
- Samantha Richardson, Academy Director, National Coastal Tourism Academy
- Professor Adam Blake, Bournemouth University School of Tourism