The Defence Committee holds its fifth and sixth evidence sessions of its decision-making in defence policy inquiry.
Tuesday 3 February 2015, Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House
- Baroness Neville-Jones, former member of the National
- Lord Richards of Herstmonceux, former Chief of the
This is the fifth session for this inquiry. Discussion will focus on the National Security Council and its effectiveness in relation to decision-making in defence policy.
Wednesday 4 February 2015, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Rt Hon Michael Fallon MP, Secretary of State for Defence
- Air Chief Marshal Sir Stuart Peach, Vice Chief of Defence Staff
- Peter Watkins, Director General Security Policy
This is the sixth and final session for this inquiry. The Committee will consider topics relating to decision-making in defence policy including the role of the NSC, accountability, and decision-making structures within the Ministry of Defence.
Image: Ministry of Defence