The provisional programme of witnesses for the House of Commons Public Bill Committee considering the Corporation Tax (Northern Ireland) Bill has been agreed by its Programming Sub-Committee.
The Committee will hear oral evidence on Tuesday 3 February, and then consider the Bill on Thursday 5, Tuesday 10, and Thursday 12 February.
The meetings are open to the public.
Oral evidence session - 3 February from 9.25am
In the Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House:
c9.25am until no later than 11am
- Rt Hon Theresa Villiers MP, Secretary of State for Northern Ireland
- David Gauke MP, Financial Secretary, HM Treasury
- Mike Williams, Director, Business and International Tax, HM Treasury; and
- Jon Sherman, Director, Corporation Tax, International and Stamps, HM Revenue and Customs
Line by line scrutiny of the Bill
All taking place in Committee Room 12, Palace of Westminster
- Thursday 5 February 11.30am and 2pm
- Tuesday 10 February 9.25am and 2pm
- Thursday 12 February 11.30am and 2pm
The Committee must complete consideration of the Bill no later than 5pm on Thursday 12 February.
These sessions will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms.
It is advisable to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security checks. Timings and room numbers are subject to change.
Further information on the Corporation Tax (Northern Ireland) Bill
Further information about giving evidence
The Scrutiny Unit can help with any queries about oral evidence.