The Committees on Arms Export Controls will take evidence on Scrutiny of Arms Exports 2015.
The Committees will meet on Monday 10 November 2014, in Committee room 6, Palace of Westminster.
At 3.30 pm: UK Working Group on Arms
- Roy Isbister, Team Leader, Small Arms and Transfer Controls, Saferworld
- Oliver Sprague, Programme Director, Military Security and Police, Amnesty International UK
- Martin Butcher, Policy Adviser – Arms Campaign, Oxfam GB
At 4.30 pm: Export Group for Aerospace and Defence
- Paul Everitt, Chief Executive, ADS
- David Wilson, Chairman, EGAD
- Bernadette Peers, Compliance Manager, Strategic Shipping Company Ltd
- Sue Tooze, Deputy Head of Trade Controls – Compliance and Assurance, BAE Systems
Timings are approximate.