Product Manager, Partnerships
As a Product Manager at Flickr, you will drive the vision of Flickr powering Yahoo products and work closely with external partners to build the best photo experience across platforms and devices. You will also become the expert in advising our developer community (over 50,000 daily active apps) in using Flickr’s robust APIs to create beautiful photo experiences.
You will drive the product vision, develop product requirements, and partner with engineering and design to manage the execution of the overall product roadmap. The successful candidate will develop and leverage strong relationships with key stakeholders inside Flickr and across Yahoo to build strong business rationale, manage competing priorities, deliver great products, and engage and delight users.
Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded leader with superb communication skills, excellent technical skills, and ability to lead cross-functional stakeholders to come up with innovations solutions. You are a self-starter with a strong ability to drive alignment and manage projects. You enjoy collaborating with external partners to build products that will increase Flickr brand awareness, user adoption and growth. You are comfortable working in a constantly changing environment, with the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks to keep pace with a fast and innovative market.
- Build positive relationships with external partners, developer community, and other Yahoo teams through strong cross-team interactions, on-time delivery, high quality product and perceptive thinking, and innovation
- Drive the overall product vision, strategy, and requirements that will fuel Flickr brand awareness, user adoption and growth
- Lead cross-functional teams in delivering quality products, and making appropriate trade-offs
- Continuously deliver advances in the product by executing against the product roadmap, maintaining a deep understanding of competitive offerings and how they impact consumer choices and preferences, and how they should influence the products
- Define product success metrics, and analyzing product performance by driving the product agenda with Engineering, Design, and other cross-functional teams to deliver!
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Strong product sense with an ability to envision technology solutions with market and user needs
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of successful product and project management execution and leading cross-functional teams to deliver high quality products
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills combined with a strong business and technical acumen
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balancing consumer needs with business and product priorities, and the ability to clearly articulate the rationale behind product decisions
- BS in Computer Science or other engineering degree
- MBA is strongly desired
- Past experience in working with external partners and/or in a B2B environment
- Strong appreciation of photography
- Robust experience in usability, UX design, and/or consumer product marketing
We smile on those who already have deep experience with Flickr: please include a link to your photostream if you have one. Be prepared to tell us why you want to work at Flickr specifically.